Preparing for your Laser treatment properly can reduce the risk of complications swell as enhance the outcome. Let’s discuss how to prepare for your Laser treatments with our ZO Skin care line.
The Pre-Procedure Skin Conditioning Protocol
The Pre-Procedure Skin Conditioning Protocol is a standardized program recommended to be used at least 6 weeks prior to procedures (e.g. surgery, laser, peel) to optimize skin functions and enhance skin renewal capacity. This protocol is designed to boost cellular activity, restore a healthy skin barrier and strengthen the skin to minimize complications and maximize procedural results.
- Strengthens skin and builds tolerance to minimize potential for procedural complications
- Optimizes cellular functions to expedite healing and the return of skin to a normal, healthy state
- Restores skin barrier for more predictable results
- Provides comprehensive skin care treatment that enhances and extends the longevity of results
- Skin barrier function repair to improve tolerance: Epidermal renewal, hydration and lipid restoration
- Melanocyte control to minimize post-procedural pigmentation response
- Collagen, elastin, glycosaminoglycans production and improved circulation to accelerate healing
- Sebum control to minimize inflammation and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation while ensuring uniform procedural results
- Chronic inflammation reduction to help prevent procedural complications
STEP 1 GETTING SKIN READY
Essential first step, consisting of cleanse, exfoliate and tone.
• ZO® Cleanser, Exfoliator and Toner are selected according to skin type to synergistically remove impurities,
unclog pores, activate epidermal renewal and control sebum
STEP 2 PREVENT + CORRECT
Customization step of select products designed to optimize cellular functions to minimize complications, enhance healing and improve overall treatment results.
- Daily Power Defense to enhance skin barrier function
- ReFissa®, Radical Night Repair or Wrinkle + Texture Repair products to boost collagen, elastin andglycosaminoglycan production to strengthen skin, promote natural hydration and enhance skin healing
MelaminTM and MelamixTM hydroquinone bleaching and blending to control and stabilize melanocyte activity tominimize post-procedural pigmentation response
STEP 3 PROTECT
Final step to maximize skin protection. ZO® Sun Protection product is selected according to skin type and exposure to provide the broadest, most comprehensive range of protection against UVA/UVB, high energy visible (HEV) light, and infrared (IR-A) rays. In addition, these products are formulated to further support healthy skin functions and enhance the skin’s natural resistance to harmful UV damage.
How do I schedule my appointment?
Visit the team at Delle Chiaie Cosmetic Medicine in Hampton NH to see if this is right for you.
We are located close to Newburyport MA, Hampton Falls NH, Rye NH, Portsmouth NH and Exeter NH just to name a few surrounding towns.
We can be conveniently found on Route 1 in Hampton NH right off of 101.