NURSE INJECTOR POSITION
Delle Chiaie Cosmetic Medicine (DCCM™) is a full-service luxury medical cosmetics practice and spa located on the seacoast of Hampton, New Hampshire. Our professional, caring, and knowledgeable staff members help us to cultivate a captivating space of beauty and trust, where our patients come to relax and rejuvenate in the hands of our experienced providers. We offer a comprehensive range of medical cosmetic services using the most advanced technologies coupled with a deep understanding of the science behind the aging process to develop unique, intricately tailored treatment plans for each patient, creating facial balance and harmony.
Full Job Description
DCCM™ is looking for an experienced nurse injector to join our clinical team and support our master injector and practice owner, Dr. Tara Delle Chiaie, DNP, MSN, FNP-BC, APRN. The nurse injector will administer professional lasers, injectables, body contouring, skin tightening, peels, and all other medical procedures offered within the practice within their scope of practice set by the state board of nursing. They should possess a thorough knowledge of the skin, have excellent advanced practical hands on knowledge of all lasers offered in the practice, possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train in all treatment protocols. They must possess excellent communication and clinical skills and be able and willing to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide positive clinical outcomes. They must be able to maintain a professional, enthusiastic and positive attitude. Every client is treated with regard and given a proper detailed and thorough consultation. They must hold and maintain a current state license and meet any and all continuing education requirements required by the New Hampshire Board of Nursing. Continuing education required to maintain state licensing to perform the job will be the employee’s financial responsibility.
- Uphold the highest standards of patient safety, consistent with our mission at DCCM™
- Perform a range of medical cosmetic procedures including but not limited to: cosmetic neurotoxin injections, dermal filler injections and microneedling.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to be licensed in the state of New Hampshire or another compact state (you can apply via the NH Board of Medicine if you are not licensed in New Hampshire already)
- 3-5 years minimum injecting experience in the medical cosmetic field
- An established, loyal patient base a plus
Reports to: Owner/Nurse Injector
The RN/NP administers professional lasers, injectables, body contouring, skin tightening, peels, and all other medical procedures offered within the practice within the employees scope of practice set by the state board of nursing. They must possess a thorough knowledge of the skin, have excellent advanced practical hands on knowledge of all lasers offered in the practice, possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train in all treatment protocols. They must possess excellent communication and clinical skills and be able and willing to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide positive clinical outcomes. They must be able to maintain a professional, enthusiastic and positive attitude. Every client is treated with regard and given a proper detailed and thorough consultation. They must hold and maintain a current state license and meet any and all continuing education requirements required by the New Hampshire Board of Nursing. Continuing education required to maintain state licensing to perform the job will be the employee’s financial responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service. Arrive 20-30 minutes before shift starts.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the business.
- Adheres to a high professional image standard such as dress, appearance, language, and lifestyle.
- Properly care for and clean equipment to ensure OSHA and medical board standards. Use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Adhere to treatment logs, managing error codes and or lost cycles to ensure replacement and cost.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services, products, financing options, memberships and loyalty programs while educating and communicating with patients.
- Actively promote at home care treatment programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the DCCM™ policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock the rooms as required. This includes but is not limited to properly cleaning/sanitizing any and all equipment, properly disposing of sharps kits, wiping down chairs, restocking the appropriate medical, towel, and linen supplies for each room, and maintaining a clean and well-organized work environment.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or patients in the business that require attention immediately.
- Educate clients on the center, all treatments offered, skincare, in addition to current programs or promotional offers and financing.
- Ability to perform a thorough and detailed comprehensive consultation to develop a treatment plan using any and all modalities to provide the best patient outcome regardless of price.
- Handle patients’ questions and concerns professionally, promptly, and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by patients, ensuring complete guest satisfaction, and copy management on all patient correspondences.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or patients in the medical spa that require attention.
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a positive and quality work environment.
- Attend, participate in, and support training, and staff meetings for business with enthusiasm and active involvement.
- Assist in all areas of business/clinical operations as requested by management.
- Communicate with management regarding inventory.
- Consistently discuss and implement innovation into practice.
- Adhere to ALL company policies.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge.
- Must be a team player and support management and peers as well as business goals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must hold and maintain a current State license
- Advanced training or willingness to be trained in lasers, body contouring, skin tightening, injectables, etc.
- Attend 2 external trainings per year that are directly correlated to the business. Once the employee has successfully completed an external training that supports their current role at the practice, they may then submit a request for reimbursement for the 2nd training.
- Apprentice will be provided 500+ hours of private, advanced injector training throughout the apprenticeship program. It is anticipated that it will take approximately _8_ months to complete the apprenticeship program.
- Each hour is valued at $150.00, totaling the value of the program to be $75,000+. If Apprentice leaves the Company prior to the completion of the Injector Apprenticeship Program, she is to pay back the hours that she has been trained up to that point valued at $150/hr. Hours will be clocked using the clock-in and clock-out system.
- Communicate with management timely regarding shortages, low par counts, issues, or concerns.
- Fill out all appropriate logs accurately and report lost cycles that affect cost and inventory counts.
- Supplies will be used in accordance with established facility protocols. Any deviation must be discussed with management in advance of use.
- Fill out superbills thoroughly; including detailed consumable use as requested on the form, prior to submitting to the front desk for invoicing.
- We adhere to continuity of care however if your schedule does not meet the needs of the patient the clients will be offered to see another provider
- Communicate effectively and timely if you need more or less time with patients, don’t assume we know.
- Be open to other metrics and scheduling to maximize office time, efficiency, and revenue.
- All requests off from the established schedule are to be filed with management, via the appropriate paperwork, a minimum of 4 weeks prior to requested dates off, for approval. Providers will also make all attempts to obtain coverage for the requested days off, communicating those attempts with management so that management can plan accordingly.
- It is in the best interest of the patient and outcomes to use all modalities when appropriate.
- Cost and fees are not your issue.
- Providing the most appropriate treatment plan is your clinical obligation.
CONTINUING EDUCATION / TRAINING
- Attend 2 external trainings/conferences per year, directly relating to the business.
- Required to attend in-services in house to assist in learning and ongoing education products and procedures so we are all skilled and adept at using and offering what the business carries.
TREATMENT ROOMS STOCKED AND CLEANED
- All machines must be properly wiped down, cleaned and sanitized. Machines should also be left in the appropriate condition for their next use.
- Cleanliness and sanitary is OSHA required.
- Properly clean, organize, and stock rooms. This includes, but is not limited to, medical supplies, towels, and linens.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and involved .
- Exhibit an attitude of receptiveness and willingness to discuss and problem solve.
- Be flexible and open.
- Learning opportunity.
- Share best practices (each provider responsible to discuss one case and how it was handled).
- Share any learnings from courses, articles, etc.
- Share one positive thing about the business at each meeting and one thing to be improved upon.
- Agreement on future plans, procedures.
- Meet with management mid-month to assess monthly progress and goals.
- Must meet monthly goals in service and retail.
- Monthly meetings with management to review revenue per hour and where you are up or down and how we can support you.
- Solutions oriented.
- Support of team, management and peers.
- Contribution to posting and videos 1 post per week.
- Writing content, 1 Blog per month
*Note* All duties and requirements stated are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION IN THE SEACOAST REGION
At Delle Chiaie Cosmetic Medicine in Hampton NH on the Seacoast, we treat all kinds of complexions and conditions. The benefit of being treated at Delle Chiaie Cosmetic Medicine is you don’t just get a Surface treatment: you get the benefit of an experienced and highly trained provider with nearly 20 years in medicine. We can evaluate you both internally and externally. You may be surprised to know that a majority of skin disorders arise from a much more complex internal source. To get started, give us a call at (603) 783-1087. Stay tuned to hear about one of our amazing success stories…