THE ESSENTIALS OF DERMAL FILLER IMPLANTATION
LEARNING AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
FILLER CERTIFICATION COURSES
In these 8-hour continuing education courses, utilize didactic training and hands-on demonstration to complete the certification requirements for appropriate medical personnel (MD, PA, RN, NP). Offered once a month, you’ll have ample opportunity to continue to grow your aesthetics success with the hands-on guidance and finesse from Tara herself; See description below for continuing education details,
This one-day intensive dermal filler implantation certification course is designed for medical professionals to further their knowledge in the intricacies of cosmetic injections and advanced treatment areas. The course is taught in two parts; an intensive lecture session followed by clinical hands-on training with live models. Under the guidance of Tara Delle Chiaie MSN, FNP-BC, APRN, students will learn the latest injection techniques as well as storage and handling procedures all while using top quality dermal filler products. Students will also gain real-life experience by conducting live model consultations, creating unique treatment plans, and performing dermal filler injections under direct instructor supervision. Students will also learn pricing, packaging, and marketing techniques to help them expand their business and build on the skills they have learned in this course.
At the completion of this one-day intensive course students should be able to:
- Recognize the history of dermal filler use in cosmetic medicine.
- Label relevant facial anatomical features.
- Explain dermal fillers’ mechanism of action in the body.
- Identify and distinguish FDA approved dermal filler products.
- Assemble the best combination of products to achieve individual patient goals.
- Analyze the safety concerns dermal filler and be able to relate these to common contraindications.
- Approach facial assessments with confidence, considering the unique anatomy of individual patients.
- Manage patient expectations of cosmetic outcomes.
- Prepare patients for treatment.
- Recognize and mitigate potential complications.
- Manage any specific complications that arise, maintaining the highest level of patient safety.
- Demonstrate competence in dermal filler injection techniques for upper face, mid face, and lower face on label per product indications.
- Follow and advise patients on post-procedure guidelines for optimal treatment results.
This activity is intended to meet the educational needs of medical and nursing providers, MD, DO, APRN, RN, PA and dentists. This course will promote the advancement of the target audience in aesthetic enhancement procedures with regards to facial assessment and dermal filler implantation.
TARA’S SIGNATURE APPROACH
“My goal and my life’s work is to provide my students with expertise and confidence with respect to the facial augmentation skill set.” Developing new approaches to assessment and consultation is key in delivering quality aesthetic results. Tara is innovative and a pioneer in her industry. She travels the world acquiring new knowledge constantly adding to her own body of knowledge. She blends science and artistry in a unique way leaving her students empowered to be both artist and scientist. The focus is on natural enhancement while boosting the delegates confidence to work with their clients. The aesthetic eye and the aesthetic assessment are at the heart of every training.
Each and every injection is supervised by Tara Delle Chiaie herself, leaving the student confident and the client beautifully restored.
I am not only a Nurse Practitioner; I am a scientist, I am a provider, I am an artist. I view beauty in terms of mathematics by assessing for balance and harmony between the facial planes. I have committed my life’s work to aesthetic medicine ensuring each and every client’s unique and individual goals can be met through natural enhancement. It is not enough for me to just deliver a natural balance to my clients. I have found that it has also become my mission to break down the stigma of overdone results and create a new era of skilled injectors that can assess, deliver and promote a new generation of enhancement.
STUDENTS CAN EXPECT:
- Tara’s Signature technique
- Facial Assessment
- Facial Balancing
- Correction of asymmetry
- Live Demonstration
- Practical Hands-on Training
- Safety of facial anatomy
- Safety of Products
- Consultation Skills
- Networking with peers and your reps
- Certificate of attendance
- Some courses come with 8 hours of CEU/1 CME
- Social Media Help and how to attract the right client with great before and after photos
We offer a variety of ways for medical professionals to learn how to become trained in facial aesthetics with application of neurotoxins and dermal filler with our injectable training programs at DCCM Academy.
- Private Trainings
- Group Trainings
- Observation of operation and flow of a Medical Spa
- Basics of NeurotoxinBotox
- Basics of Dermal Fillers
- Advanced Botox Training
- Advanced Dermal Filler Training
- Development of Business Plan
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION IN THE SEACOAST REGION
At Delle Chiaie Cosmetic Medicine in Hampton NH on the Seacoast, we treat all kinds of complexions and conditions. The benefit of being treated at Delle Chiaie Cosmetic Medicine is you don’t just get a Surface treatment: you get the benefit of an experienced and highly trained provider with nearly 20 years in medicine. We can evaluate you both internally and externally. You may be surprised to know that a majority of skin disorders arise from a much more complex internal source. To get started, give us a call at (603) 783-1087. Stay tuned to hear about one of our amazing success stories…