ZO Sensitized Protocol
Many people who suffer with a skin reaction believe that their skin may be sensitive to a product or ingredient . However, that is not always the case. Sensitive skin refers to a wide range of conditions, such as rosacea or eczema. If you suffer with persistent issues that weaken the skin barrier, you are classified as having sensitive skin. The ZO Sensitized protocol is specifically designed to strengthen weak skin barrier function and help maintain beautiful, healthy skin. Once the skin becomes strengthened, switch to a program more suitable for your individual skin care needs and concerns. Tara will be able to asses your skin and recommend a program that is best for you.
To strengthen sensitive skin, after you cleanse, exfoliate and tone, use the following products:
- Rozatrol: This treatment serum features a multiplex of ingredients to relieve the visible symptoms know to be associated with rosacea. It works to normalize skin by reducing excess oil, which can lead to inflammation. It also provides ultra-mild exfoliation and supports optimal micro-circulation to prevent signs of premature aging. For best results, use this product in the morning (AM) and evening (PM).
- Retail price: $88
- Silver Membership price: $79.20
- Platinum Membership price: $74.80
- Diamond Membership price: $70.40
- Growth Factor Serum: This lightweight gel supports skin rejuvenation, reduces the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles, and protects against future signs of aging. It is also clinically proven to improve skin firmness and elasticity and restore hydration within the skins protective barrier. This product is formulated with a mixture of both plants and enzymatically derived growth factors that is suitable for all skin types. For best results, use this product in the evening (PM).
- Retail price: $148
- Silver Membership price: $133.20
- Platinum Membership price: $125.80
- Diamond Membership price: $118.40