How to become a Model for DCCM Academy
- Must be 18 years of age
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Healthy without allergies to products being utilized
- We can not use you for a model if you have an active Herpes Infection on the day of the training
- Pictures are necessary to be evaluated for Model.
What to expect as a Model at our trainings:
1. All Models must first submit Photos for consideration.
- No make up
- Hair back
- No smile
- Three angles
- Right side
- Left side
- Forward Facing
2. Reservation Fee
A $150 reservation fee is required and is non refundable. Your deposit will be applied to your treatment on the day of the training. Our Students depend on your appointment time to complete their training. It is imperative that our models arrive on time and do not cancel.
Payment is due at the time of service. Your treatment will be discounted when a student performs your treatment. Exact pricing is provided on the day of treatment as each candidates goals and treatment needs are different. We do not offer a cookie cutter approach.
3. First come first serve basis
We can not hold anyones appointment unless you have complied with the photos and reservation fee. We will post all opportunities on our social media platforms so be sure to stay in touch with our platforms. Typically trainings are on the first and second Thursday of every month. Spots fill quickly so don’t delay.
4. Pre Treatment Instructions for Filler
- Avoid drinking alcohol a few days before treatment
- Avoid fish oil or anticoagulants such as ibuprofen, advil, motrin, aspirin 1 week prior to treatment
- Make sure to let us know if you become sick prior to your treatment as awe will won’t to postpone your appointment.
- Herpes Simplex, please let us know if you have a history of Herpes Simplex AKA “Cold Sores” as we will want to pre medicate you with Valtrex prior to your Lip Filler.
5. Post Treatment Instructions for Filler
- Do not touch your lips or put make up on for 4 hours after treatment
- Avoid heavy exercise for 48 hours
6. Who will perform the treatment on model day?
- A skilled Healthcare professional such as a Surgeon, Nurse, Physician, Dentist, Nurse practitioner or Physicians Assistant will administer your treatment .
7. What type of filler will be used?
- We use mainly Allergan products such as Juvederm Ultra Plus, Vollure, Volbella, Voluma, Botox,. We will on occasion utilize Restylane and Dysport as well in trainings.
- Our experienced Master Injector will decide on the day of the training which product will be injected based on assessment and aesthetic goals.
How do I schedule my appointment?
Visit the team at Delle Chiaie Cosmetic Medicine in Hampton NH to see if this is right for you.
We are located close to Newburyport MA, Hampton Falls NH, Rye NH, Portsmouth NH and Exeter NH just to name a few surrounding towns.
We can be conveniently found on Route 1 in Hampton NH right off of 101.