Knowledge and experience are the key elements in amazing outcomes for your aesthetic procedures.
Tara feels training is one of the most important pieces to success. When in medicine it is the essential task for patient safety. We do hear at times that prices may be expensive or that it is out of someone’s budget. @surfacemed we do respect your budget. Please continue reading on to understanding more about pricing…
Our prices are based on product cost and the skill of the provider. We do work hard to keep overhead down so that we can invest in ourselves to be better equipped for you. Our patients safety is always our priority. We strive to keep our complication rate to near extinction. In this industry there is always an inherent risk. The best of injectors will on rare occasions experience a situation where intervention is necessary. An inexperienced injector will not have the tools to manage the situation, which means the patient would suffer tissue death, scaring and permanent disfigurement. Tara takes great pride in minimizing that risk by training all over the world from a variety of providers. She further has a protocol to manage complications which is currently being reviewed to be published by one of the biggest distributors in America. Tara is passionate about her own work but is forward thinking to appreciate the need for standardization to deliver amazing outcomes and safe complication protocols.
For everytime she teaches another provider or nurse; Tara then takes a class or does a private training. For everytime she thinks she has delivered safe and pleasing results, yet perhaps wanted more of a wow; Tara then seeks out further training. Tara is never fully satisfied and always feels there is room for improvement whether it be personally, professionally, the talent she holds in facial aesthetics or the safety afforded to her clients.
This industry is saturated with some amazing injectors but unfirtunately, much more scary injectors who lack talent, a comprehensive understanding in facial anatomy and product understanding. It seems reasonable that the saturated industry gives the illusion to consumers that this is a safe industry. But WOW is that the contrary. With all the choices and under educated practitioners out there delivering sub par results and putting clients at risk, it makes it even more important to be not just talented in sculpting the face and body but being able to manage complications.
It’s alarming to see how many practitioners lack basic anatomical understanding of vessels and danger zones but better yet the antidote to fillers. Keeping her clients as well as the community safe is her first priority and that requires a tremendous amount of time and money invested in skill through education and further advanced trainings. It can easily cost 20k-40k every year in education alone. This to Tara is more important than any insurance plan. The most valuable insurance plan she can offer you is the extensive training she participates in. Your well being is always her top priority! Your beauty buck is well spent @surfacemed. We look forward to keeping you safe while softening the age of time.
Here are a few pointers:
1. Is the practitioner certified?
2. Is the practitioner insured?
3. Is the medical director on site?
4. Are the photos the office uses their own or stock photos? Its important to see their work.
5. At home Botox parties are illegal in the majority of states meaning the provider is most likely not using authentic products as companies only deliver to authenticated medical practices. Secondly, insurance companies will not insure the reckless acts of at home botox parties.
6. Be sure the provider has hyaluronidase on hand and a lot of it. 1 and 2 vials on hand is not enough. This product is used to dissolve filler should a complication arise. This is very costly to have on hand but Tara feels that it is as essential as education. She performs so many fillers every day that she has one fridge dedicated to this antidote alone. One complication management can cost at a minimum of $1200 just in product alone.
We really do appreciate your beauty buck but at Surface Medical Esthetics, PLLC we care as much about your safety!