PRP SEXUAL REJUVENATION FOR WOMEN
Studies show that 4 out of 10 women have never experienced an orgasm or have some degree of difficulty in achieving arousal. The only treatment that has been offered to women thus far is the topical application of gels and creams such as topical testosterone as well as oral hormone replacement and or psychotherapy. At Delle Chiaie Cosmetic Medicine, we provide PRP sexual rejuvenation treatments for women.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter vaginal opening
- Increased arousal from G-spot stimulation
- Pinker, younger, color of the vulva
- More robust and more frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (pain during intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Improvement of urinary incontinence
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING THE TREATMENT?
The PRP procedure is performed by Tara Delle Chiaie MSN, FNP-BC, APRN and begins with a quick blood draw. Using our state of the art centrifuge the growth factors in platelet rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from that blood sample and injected into an area near the clitoris and into the area of the upper vagina that is most important for sexual response called the O-Spot. The area is numbed prior to the treatment therefore, the patient experiences little to no discomfort during the procedure.
Women can resume normal activity immediately; this includes sexual activity. YEAH!
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?
The PRP injection procedure takes approximately 20 minutes.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION IN THE SEACOAST REGION
If you suffer from sexual dysfunction, schedule a consultation at Delle Chiaie Cosmetic Medicine today. Tara can determine if PRP will help you. To get started with your consultation, give us a call at (603) 783-1087 or book online.