When trying to reveal your most beautiful skin it’s important to remember that beauty comes from the inside- literally. What you eat affects the way your body and your skin look depending on the types of nutrition that particular food provides. Although it’s important to keep a well-rounded diet of protein, fruits, and veggies, here are some yummy foods for glowing skin……
1. Berries (blueberries, raspberries, goji berries, acai)- provide antioxidants, including those that help fight aging.
2. Spinach, kale, or collard greens- loaded with vitamins and nutrients to keep your body healthy.
3. Wild Salmon- Omega-3 fatty acids that keep your skin moisturized.
4. Tomatoes- provide you with the anti-aging antioxidant lycopene.
5. Nuts (walnuts, almonds, pine nuts)- provide Vitamin E as well as Omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Sweet potatoes- yams provide you with beta-carotene: a crucial anti-aging antioxidant.
7. Dark Chocolate- helps skin stay hydrated and protects against sun damage.